Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LIfe Changing

Recently Life has made a huge turn for me, I have felt far away from some things that i know I should be close too. I've pushed away the people who want to help me and hid myself. But recently I have had this calm on me in a sort of way I have a whole new perspective on things. Certain things I see seem to stick out to me. Like recently I was in my church and the word God in the song just stuck out. And I was watching a Carrie Underwood Video for her song So Small and the girl in the video wanted to suicide It just like God just grabbed me and told me "Never do that You are My child." Also i was riding my bike and staring into the sky and felt like "Hey thanks God for this amazing world you created." It was such a great feeling like peace in the midst of everything
So thank God for everything you have.
xx
Liz

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Lizzy! I've felt that way too sometimes... the feeling that your so glad God in present in your life, that he's always there. :)

    ReplyDelete