Saturday, April 7, 2012

Elle and Blair

Hey I am totally obsessed with Elle and Blair!
They are the coolest girls and their videos are totally awesome! www.elleandblair.com
Although they have more money than any average person
So if you look at one of their make up hauls or clothes haul don't envy them be glad what you have.
Their make up is expensive and I think they are given a lot of it to give companies a shout out type of thing.
MAC products are wicked expensive and you can get something so similar at a drug store
Also the clothes they buy are way cute, but you can get your own style at the same stores accept when you do go shopping only take as much as you assume your going to spend.
I often go shopping and spend my money and a week later I see a new style I like better come out so remember to spend carefully. 

xx,
Liz

2 comments: